To be a Christian owned and operated, honest, dependable, company that provides the highest most complete level of fire protection services for our customers focusing on safety, quality, and productivity as well as providing growth opportunities for our team members and striving to make a positive impact in peoples' lives.
1. Test your system once a month. (Call your monitoring
center first.) Test more often if anything is in question.
2. Test your sensors - Conduct an in house systems check - see your user's manual.
Develop a regular schedule to replace all batteries.
How do I avoid having false alarms?
1. Have your alarm system configured to accommodate your pets.
2. Train everyone with access, thoroughly about your alarm system.
3. Use a regular pest control to keep pests away from sensors.
4. Memorize your personal ID number or password.
This is generally not the same number that you enter into your
keypad to arm and disarm your system.
Global Fire Sprinklers offers security and access control in commercial, Industrial, and residential systems. Our techs are well trained in today's market on cameras and security systems. We are also continuing our education in today's changing market with new technology. Global also has a 24 hour 7 day a week service department to meet any problems that may occur.
Global Fire Sprinklers Security Solutions division is a proud distributor of Honeywell Security Products Card Access, CCTU, and Intrusion Products that are known worldwide.